Atea Digital Services (ADS) is Atea's Nordic IT organization with approximately 200 employees across the Group with the mission to enable Atea's own digitalization journey. ADS SE Customer Services Team needs an additional developer for their applications support. We are looking for developers who are just as good at back-end as front-end development. A person who can join our team with and work with a wide range of digital solutions for the Nordic and Baltic countries.
- Full stack development in Microsoft .NET technology platforms (Microsoft .NET, .NET Core / Web API / SQL Server);
- Maintain high code quality through code reviews, automated static code analysis and testing as well as continuous integration / delivery / deployment;
- Work with a team of 10+ engineers, product managers, and designers to build outstanding features for our users;
- Ensure and maintain a high level of quality for UI components;
- Close collaboration with product owners, translate user stories into functionality.
- At least two years’ work experience in C#, .NET and SQL Server.
- Speaks and writes English fluently, as English is the main working knowledge in day-to-day communication in the Team.
- Working experience with any version control system.
- Working experience with ERP systems and Supply Chain Management (Product – Delivery – Process) is strong advantage.
- Post-secondary education in computer technology, systems science or equivalent certification or additional work experience in software development.
What we offer
At Atea decisions are never far away. We are dedicated to coaching leadership and our employee’s personal development and health. Our culture is defined by our values - a culture of forward thinking, humor and fellowship. This culture that has made us Sweden’s largest supplier of information technology and associated services. We always have big things in the pipeline. We like to challenge ourselves and often go our own way. We do that thanks to our brave employees who like big goals.
Your application is welcome! Please contact Marina Rekunova, Service Delivery Manager, on email@example.com alternatively, or +371 29560449 if you have any questions. We handle applications ongoing and the role can be filled before the final application date. Atea wants to be the The Place To Be as we value and work actively with diversity and inclusion. As part of our usual recruitment process all candidates will go through a background check. Your application is welcome!