Atea specializes in IT infrastructure and delivers products and services that simplify the handling, operation, and development of our customers’ IT environments. Atea is the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries, has 6,900 employees, and is the second-largest IT infrastructure provider in Europe.
Placement/workplace: Anywhere within the Nordic hemisphere (FI, SWE, DK, NO, Baltics)
Your role in One AMS
As a Product Manager you are responsible for the progression of our offerings within Managed Cloud. Your role is key for the transformation of Ateas offering and establishing Atea as a trusted Managed Service Provider. We are all about digital transformation and enabling our customers with the right technologies and services to that end. You will work in close cooperation with both the sales and the operations organization, making sure that we are able to leverage the right services through our dedicated sales teams. As a Product Managers you are the sales enabler in the sense that we help sales be successful through the right services and marketing materials.
In this role we expected you to drive analysis of the market and to understand key drivers of change in the market for us to execute on the right strategies and initiatives at the right time in your area.
This is the opportunity to join a highly ambitious team where you will have the chance to learn and develop both professionally and personally.
Your personal drive is learning by doing, doing by joint effort both with our sales and operations organization as well as together with our world leading partners.
- Analyze, evaluate and further develop Atea’s managed cloud as a Service offering
- Work closely together with the sales and operations organization in order to optimize revenue, margins as well as ease of implementation and use.
- Cooperate with key stakeholders and GTMs.
- Creation of marketing materials
- Internal evangelism and promotion
- Sharing experience and competence with the group
- Understanding and interpreting the market and market needs
Your personality and strength:
- Strong commercial mindset
- Strong analytical skills and interest in being data-driven when taking decisions.
- Curious, self-motivated and a hands-on personality with excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Excellent influencing skills, preferably in a cross-country setting
- True team player mind set
One of the most important things for us is that you are customer centric in your approach to business. Experience from working with XaaS/recurring business models is a plus. At Atea, we also value the qualities that an even age and gender distribution, as well as ethnic and cultural diversity, add to the business.
Applications are handled continuously. Please contact Urban Järved, Hybrid Platform & Information Management, email@example.com for further information about the role.