Atea specializes in IT infrastructure and delivers products and services that simplify the handling, operation, and development of our customers’ IT environments. Atea is the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries, has 6,900 employees, and is the second-largest IT infrastructure provider in Europe.
Eshop, Atea’s digital marketplace, is a key function in selling and delivering the best IT solutions to our customers. Our e-commerce team is passionate about digitalization, sales, and serving our customers. The team is now looking for a Head of e-Commerce Pricing who will be responsible for operating current e-commerce pricing models as well as developing pricing strategies and tools to support new business and secure future revenue streams.
In this role, you will drive analysis and actions to improve transactional sales and margins in close cooperation with the sales organization. You will also be a key resource in accelerating the transformation towards XaaS sales and creating the pricing models required for this business.
It is a unique opportunity to learn and build world-class pricing and e-commerce at one of the leaders in the industry. You will be one of the main players connecting e-commerce with the sales organization and the product specialists. This is the opportunity to join a highly ambitious team where you will have the chance to learn and develop both professionally and personally. In this role you will report to the Director of e-Commerce at Atea and be a part of the e-Commerce Management Team.
• Analyze, evaluate and further develop Atea’s e-commerce pricing strategy.
• Review current pricing processes and operations in order to improve and establish an industry-leading pricing function and organization.
• Work closely together with the sales organization in order to optimize revenue and margins.
• Define, measure and follow-up KPIs for Atea’s e-commerce pricing strategy and transactional sales performance.
• Be in charge and lead the development of e-commerce pricing in the transition from upfront to recurring payments.
• Lead the implementation of a new system handling transactional pricing.
• Manage and expand the e-commerce pricing team, currently 1 FTE.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have/are:
• Strong commercial mindset and interest – you enjoy doing good business.
• Strong analytical skills and interest in working with large sets of data – you are data-driven.
• Curious, self-motivated and a hands-on personality with excellent communication skills.
• Outstanding project management skills.
• A superuser in Excel and have experience from working with big datasets using SQL and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Superset, Power BI, QuickSight, etc.
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in relevant areas, preferably in pricing, e-commerce or consulting.
• Preferably a Bachelor’s degree or similar in business or engineering.
One of the most important things for us is that you are a team player with significant commitment and sales drive. Experience from working with XaaS/recurring business models is a plus. At Atea, we also value the qualities that an even age and gender distribution, as well as ethnic and cultural diversity, add to the business.
Apply and become one of us!
This position is located at Atea HQ in Kista. Applications are handled continuously. Please contact Susanne Nordén, Director of e-Commerce, email@example.com, for further information about the role.