Are you passionate about IT architecture and a born leader? Then we have a challenge for you! We are recruiting for the Head of Digital Services for Atea Logistics. In this role, you will report directly to the Group CIO (and Head of the Atea Digital Services) and with a dotted line to the CEO of Atea Logistics. You will be part of the Atea Logistics leadership team as well as the Atea Digital Services leadership team. You will join an area which is about to undergo an extensive IT Transformation and your work will have positive implications for the wider business for ATEA. If you are looking for a real challenge and be part of building a high performing team, then this may be the opportunity for you.
About the role as CIO
The CIO’s role is to plan, coordinate, direct, design, and implement all support activities of the IT department including mission-critical systems. This position will also be responsible for coordinating, providing direction, and support for property IT functions. This individual will collaborate heavily with the executive management team, property IT, and key decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions.
Additionally, this position’s primary goals are to develop and manage application portfolios and to attain IT service level agreements for the user community within the organization. This role also helps to provide vision and leadership for developing and implementing information technology initiatives across all areas of the organization.
The organization has outsourced operations and key competences on applications are within the organization in both employees and consultants. The recruitment for this role will support the Group CIO and the CEO of Atea Logistics to assess and improve the delivery structure according to the new IT strategy. We also want to increase the level of industrialization and maturity to drive efficiency of the IT spending.
- Staff responsibility for 6 people
- Serves as the strategic business partner in the development and implementation of technology solutions that enable the organizations goals and strategies
- Accountable for the delivery of technology solutions ensuring the delivery of quality, cost-effective solutions to our business and properties
- Participate in strategic and operational governance processes of the business organization as a member of the IT senior management team
- Lead IT strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems across the organization
- Establish departmental goals, objectives, and operating procedures
- Ensure IT system operation adheres to applicable laws and regulations
- Identify opportunities for the appropriate and cost-effective investment of financial resources in IT systems and resources, including staffing, sourcing, purchasing, and in-house development
- Promote and oversee strategic relationships between internal IT resources and external entities, including government, vendors, and partner organizations
- Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or business administration required. Master’s degree in either of these fields with technology as a core component preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience as an IT Executive; experience with international IT Operations preferred.
- Excellent skills in Swedish and English both orally and in writing.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Considerable knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to lead through inspiration, motivation and communication
- Ability to use targets and KPI’s to maintain control of execution progress
- Energetic and problem solver. Doer mentality with a pragmatic approach. Focuses on solution rather than the problem
- Excellent communication skills with ability to talk in front of a large audience. Excellent at building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders (both internal and external Group IT)
- You understand the balance between strategic alignment, tactical approach and operational delivery
About the company Atea Logistics
Atea Logistics is the leading distributor and service provider in the Nordic region within IT infrastructure. We deliver IT products from leading vendors and help our customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services. Atea Logistics has the ambition to be a leader in the IT industry when it comes to sustainability and works for one sustainable management of IT, both internally and towards partners and customers. Atea will therefore strive for a responsible supply chain, improve Atea’s own and our customers sustainability performance and realize the sustainability potential of IT.
Shortcut to a short presentation of Atea Logistics:
Welcome with your application! If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Konstantinos Viglas, CIO, at email@example.com or 0470 77 16 90. We handle applications on an ongoing basis and the position can be filled before the final application date. As part of Atea's recruitment process, background checks on the final candidate are included.
Welcome with your application!